Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lack or Prosperity?

Where is your focus these days? Are you choosing to focus on lack or on prosperity?

Are you listening to the news everyday and freaking out? Or are you focusing on your business and on being prosperous.

If you lost a bunch of money in the market do you think watching the news, complaining and worrying about it is going to help get the money back?

At times like these I try not to let the mass hysteria get to me. Instead of watching the nightly news and reading the headlines I pick up books such as Barbara Stanny's OverComing UnderEarning or I read prosperity minded information online.

I'm not suggested that you put your head in the sand and live in denial. Just suggesting you pay attention to where your thoughts are focused these days.

Wishing you prosperity!

No comments: