Saturday, February 09, 2008

Blog of the Week (Week 5) - Mann Made Time

This week my pick for Blog of the Week is Jaime Lee Mann's blog: Mann Made Time.

I love reading Jaime's blog she does a fine job balancing personal and business in her blog. She also shares great new software she has discovered.

In fact, after reading her latest post about Toodledo I went and tried it myself. So far I LOVE it! I kind of grew out of my Franklin-Covey System recently and needed more. The F-C system is great but when you have multiple clients with multiple projects things can start getting a little out of control. I love how Toodledo has folders so you can keep each client's to do lists in separate folders. Since I've only been using Toodledo for about 24 hours I can't justify writing a full review. Give me a few weeks and I may revisit this topic.

Thanks Jaime!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Sally, what an honor!

I'm so glad you like Toodledo. It's changing my life. It will really help you keep your goals in order :)

Jaime