Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Emergency Plans

Although I live in Northern California, the fires of Southern California are still affecting me. All of my living relatives and many of my friends live in Southern California. So far everyone is okay and they are dealing the best they can with the air quality. Some of my relatives have been evacuated but their homes are still standing.

My family and friends are lucky, some others are not. I encourage you to donate to the Red Cross and read more about what they are are doing to help the victims.

This horrible fire is reminding me to really think about my emergency plan. Do you have one for your house? Do you have one for your business?

I'm going to take some time this week to review my business manual and make sure all the information is up to date.

My heart goes out to all those in Southern California.

No comments: