Monday, April 28, 2008

Blog Of The Week (Week 9) - Desperately Seeking Sanity

You may have noticed I haven't been picking a blog of the week EVERY week. I decided that was just too much commitment for me. Instead I'm picking a blog of the week whenever I feel like it.

This week's pick is Heather Jacobson's Desperately Seeking Sanity. Heather is a wonderful writer and I really enjoy reading her tales of motherhood. I also love the title of her blog. It is so right on with life...

Heather is the author of Making Dollars Out of Cents, Expanding Your Business One Subscriber at a Time and she is the co-founder of the Virtual Assistant Revolution.

2 comments:

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

Wow!! I feel so important!!!

Sally_K said...

You are so important... that's why you got to be blog of the week! Anyone who has a meltdown on aisle 10 deserves it!