I was tagged by Jennifer at Beyond Mom to share 7 weird things about me.
I am generally considered weird by my peers and my children so my problem is trying to narrow down the list to seven.
Now I am supposed to tag seven more people...
So for those of you who have been tagged here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog
1. I walk like a duck. I really do. My feet turn slightly outward.
2. Some of my best friends are virtual friends that I have never met in person (or met only once).
3. I wish I could carry skype emoticons around with me and just hold them in front of my head when I want someone to understand me better.
4. I still talk to some people I met in Kindergarten.
5. I like Myspace better than Facebook.
6. Someone wrote a book about me because I am so weird.
7. I'm actually quite normal even though most people think I'm weird.
The seven people I am tagging are: