Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

For all of us US citizens Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Many of us will be seeing our families. I know some of you are excited about this and others probably wish they had something else to do that day.

I read this quote by prosperity teacher Marilyn Jenett today and it struck a cord with me about my upcoming family dinner.

"We must stop and make a big decision. The prosperity thinker will not "entertain" (keep attention on) the problem. The prosperity thinker makes a firm decision to focus completely on the solution and thus invite the solution to present itself. The solution can only get through if we are open and receptive to all positive, healing possibilities. It cannot get through if we persist on dwelling on the problem. We must create a dominant thought of the solution. We don't know what the solution is, we just know that it exists for us and our loved ones."

– Marilyn Jenett

This is a great affirming paragraph to read anytime you find yourself in a challenging relationship.

Thanksgiving is a day I love because it reminds us all to stop and be grateful. I personally believe everyday should a day of thanks.

What are you grateful for?

I am grateful that I met Marilyn Jenett and signed up for her Feel Free To Prosper(FFTP) program. I recently found out she is going to be offering her FFTP program to Virtual Assistants that are members of VANA at a special discounted rate. If you are feeling stuck... wondering when you will get your first client... or wanting to bring your business to the next level then I highly recommend you sign up for her class. Marilyn is an awesome mentor and teacher. She spells things out in an easy to follow system. Amazing things have happened in my life since I met her.

I first met Marilyn at Ryze where she runs the FFTP group. She basically wrote her whole life story of her journey of prosperity. You can read it here at her FFTP group on Ryze under the post called How Did Marilyn Start Her Business? A True Tale of Synchronicity and Guidance.
Reading her story was like reading a good page-turning novel, I couldn't put it down.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


_____
Is your business Thriving?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sally!

I also believe in giving thanks everyday. I think the world would be a better place if we all did that.

Jaime