Sunday, September 02, 2007

Comfort Zone

Are you stuck in your comfort zone? To be a successful business owner you must at some point get out of your comfort zone. If businesses thrived while people were in their comfort zone, we'd all be rich.

If you ever hear yourself saying... I don't do that. Or I'm not comfortable doing that... well guess what? You probably need to do just that...

Is your business stuck? Are you wondering why you haven't gotten a new clients in a long time?

I think it was Albert Einstein who said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

What have you done lately to get out of your comfort zone?

I read Jaime Lee Mann's book, The Art of Follow Up and did some of the steps she suggested (that were outside of my comfort zone). Guess what? I got some new clients.

No comments: