Friday, December 12, 2008

The Money Is Still Here

I know we are in a recession, I know lots of people have lost jobs and many others are worried about losing their jobs. When I watch the nightly news I almost start to panic myself but I don't. The money is still out there in the world somewhere... we just have to find it. Finding it might mean shifting gears and shifting our attitude.

I don't know how many times this week I have heard clients and potential clients and others say things like I just want to survive this year, I just want to get through, I don't have to make a profit I just need to make enough to get by. I always stop them and say you can can make a profit. It is okay to be prosperous.

While watching the news tonight and hearing all the doom and gloom again a thought popped in to my head, "the money is still out there it's just a matter of getting it circulating again". And that thought reminded me of the book I read years ago called Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson.

I highly recommend reading the book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who Moved My Cheese is a great book! I try not to watch the news because of all of the doom and gloom. I am hearing the same thing as well from some clients and I also remind them that there is an abundance of money out there just not in the traditional places. No problems only opportunities. :)