Monday, May 19, 2008

Prosperity or Poopy Thoughts?

Are you having prosperity thoughts or poopy thoughts?

Stop right now and listen to that chatter inside your head.

What do you hear?

A. I'm a failure. I can't do this. I don't think I can handle this. I'm so stupid.

or

B. I am a successful business owner. I love learning new skills. I am smart. I can do this!

If you are hearing things like A then you are having poopy thoughts. Next time you catch yourself having a poopy thought stop right then and change that thought to a positive/prosperous one.

If you are hearing things like B - Congratulations! You are having prosperity thoughts! Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe you used the word 'poopy' on your blog :)

It's true, though, that if you think those bad thoughts you will just bring yourself down.

Sally_K said...

It worked! I figured the word poopy might draw the attention of all the mommy's around here. LOL