Tuesday, December 04, 2007

She Lost 500 Pounds!

I'm always amazed at how much the internet has changed my life.

It keeps me in contact with old friends and family. I've met so many friends that I would have never met if it weren't for the internet. I wouldn't have this wonderful business if it weren't for the internet. And, I have learned so much from the internet... I learn everyday from my friends in the box, the forums I hang out at, Web sites, other blogs, e-courses, e-books, google, articles, etc.

I came across this news story today about a woman who lost 500 pounds thanks to the internet. Watch it here at Yahoo video.

The internet has changed the way we interact with people. First impressions are not all about looks anymore. When you meet someone on the internet you have the chance of someone getting to know you and listening to your thoughts and ideas before making a judgment about you based on your looks. I think that's pretty cool.

No comments: