Friday, August 31, 2007

Ch... Ch... Changes

"If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." -Maya Angelou

Wow! I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post.
Lots of changes happening around here with my business and my life in general.
It's all good! I've been busy, busy, busy.
Will post an update on all the changes soon.

In the meantime, here is some music for your listening pleasure.
I couldn't find a good version of this video on Youtube so I pulled it from AOL. I didn't know AOL had videos. Actually, I didn't know there were so many video sharing options out there until I read about the Top 50 Video Sharing sites in Website Magazine this month.

Here's just a few that I did a little test on. I searched each one for Bowie and came up with this.
www.apnatube.com (no Bowie)
www.metacafe.com (no Bowie)
www.ifilm.com (found Bowie but not Changes)

Okay, like I said earlier I am super busy these days which means I really should not be spending my time searching for Bowie videos on the internet.

Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments: