Wow time flies! I can’t believe the OIVAC Blog Hopping Virtual Assistant Tour is coming here tomorrow! When I signed up to be part of the tour I had a month to plan. I had big ideas about creating a super cool fancy Blog. Well… as the saying goes… life happens.
I’m going to keep this short and sweet! Here are my questions… and I’m serious about number 5… I love telling the story to my clients and friends about the virtual conference I attended last year and the really cool restrooms. LOL.
Number 1 is always on my mind… how can I better market myself? I love talking marketing with my colleagues, friends, family and clients.
I am honored to welcome Sharon Williams and everyone on the blog hopping tour to my Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment so I know you did.
- What is the best way for a VA to market themselves?
- What online forums do you suggest an aspiring VA joins?
- What is the best way for a VA to network off line?
- Will the online conference have the free entrance to the exhibitor halls like it did last year?
- I attended last year and have to say I got a kick out of the restrooms with flushing toilets... a group of us kept going to the restroom together just to flush the online toilets. Will there be restrooms at this years conference?