I attended the IVAA Summit in beautiful
It’s always nice to get out of the office and spend some time learning from my peers who are experts in the field.
There was a great line up of speakers at the summit.
- Elinor Stutz shared tips on creating a Smooth Sale…
- Robert Brenner shared some eye opening statistics about VA pricing.
- Kathy Mandy shared some heartfelt stories of her real life experiences that made her the expert in preparing your business to survive and emergency.
- Sue Kramer talked about what image you present to the world and reminded us that image is more than just what you wear.
- Jill Lublin shared some insider secrets on getting publicity. I was lucky winner of her book Guerilla Publicity.
- Barbie Dallman, VA turned Life Coach got us all relaxed by leading us through some guided imagery and then helped us to answer some pretty deep questions about where we are and where we want to be and what is holding us back.
- Lauren Hidden reminded us of the importance of staying educated, taught us some networking tips and did a fabulous job inspiring us all (despite suffering from Laryngitis). Kudos to Lauren for still going through with her presentation!
- And finally, Candy Beauchamp the new IVAA president shared with us the state of IVAA and talked about all the exciting new benefits to expect in the upcoming year.
Oh and the food was amazing! Loved that champagne vinaigrette salad dressing.
Reminder: Sharon Williams will be stopping by here on May 2nd for the OIVAC blog hopping tour.